ChromaPIX 1.6.17 was posted on
22 February, 2002.
The 1.6.17 release contains the following changes and additions :
- DSP code revisions for improved picture quality
- New B/W modes - 8 sec 120 line (Robot 8), 36 sec 256
line (Robot 36 "+"), 17 sec 256 line (SP17)
- MP115 mode support
- Full Time Sync (user selected)
- Auto-Stop on lost sync (user selected)
- "Sticky" load effects buttons can stay
selected or auto-clear after image load
- Support for transparency in image loads, both
32-bit (alpha channel) and chromakey (transparent color) images
- New thumbnail tray keyboard shortcuts for scrolling,
and loading or deleting images
- New RX Mute and COM port Sharing options
- "Zoom" control now zooms to full-screen
- Monitor window is now user-scaleable to any desired
NOTE: Please review the CPIX User Guide for a
complete description of ChromaPIX operation.
Thanks again, folks, and let us know how you're doing!
Jim & Bill
(1997-2002) Silicon Pixels