SSTV Workstation for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Version 1.6.17 (release)
- Uses the computers 16-bit, Windows 95 (or NT) compatible
sound card as the interface to the radio.
- DSP-based selectable filters and detectors, with
adjustable sensitivity and sharpness control.
- Fully asynchronous (restart at top) operation, when a new
VIS code is detected. Reliable automatic operation, or
reverse-looking, synchronized manual operation.
- Separate spectral display and tuning indicator.
- Modular design, allowing new SSTV modes and modulation
methods to be accommodated easily.
- Image frames, borders, shadows, picture in picture,
- Six assignable thumbnail directories, with no limit on
the number of thumbnails.
- 32-bit TWAIN support (16-bit with available thunk layer)
for scanners, grabbers, and digital cameras.
- 'Video For Windows' interface for frame grabbers and
'webcams'. (Parallel-port models may not be supported)
- "Paint" features, such as lines, boxes,
circles, text, etc.
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness
- Noise filtering and averaging.
- Much, much more..
(1997-2002) Silicon Pixels